Thread: Leo Bodnar

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Leo Bodnar

I posted this on another forum topic...but think it should live here...

I am reflecting back on 2011 and all of the things that made me shake my head in disbelief and say "how does that work"!.

I give full kudos to Leo Bodnar. His CANbus engine gauge setup is one of the things that changed my whole outlook on sim building and the direction I decided to take 2 years ago.

One has to see this set up to believe it. It's clean (wires), and the soldered components look like they were made in a factory...absoulutley no flaws.

Although I don't have the full package as of yet, I know that he will be back "online" one day and we will be all back in business. I only hope that he offers this on his website in "kit" form because I believe there is a demand for this type of modification.

In my mind, there are enough simmers and spare aircraft parts (ebay) just begging to be re-cycled for our usage.

I know...I know.......most of you like the "glass" cockpit look....but there is no better feeling, or thrill to watch real steam gauges come to life...this my pit friends....is as real as it gets.

-Jim

10+ Posting Member

Re: Leo Bodnar

I too have just entered into the field of simpits. Haven't gotten very far with except research. Would like to purchase as much P&P as i can (plug/play). Hopefully Mr. Bodnar well offer what you say on his site(s).

Re: Leo Bodnar

I though this thread would generate more interest/posts