Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

I am having problems synching my 4 throttles for my 747 flight sim and elevator control doesn't have much up movement.

I am having problems synching my 4 throttles for my 747 flight sim. I am using phidgets I/O 8 8 8 card, with fs2phidgets 4.3.66 and latest version of FSUIPC.No matter what I do, I can’t seem to sync the throttles. Also I cannot get much movement on the elevator up. Any suggestions or guide on configuring the above.

-i am using fs2004
    -My 747 throttles are connected to phidgets rotation sensor (300 degrees) which is connected to phidgets card I/O 8 8 8.Then this phidgets card is plugged into my main flight sim PC which has FS2004,FSUIPC4 and fs2phidgets 4.3.66 installed on it. I have used a variable file called fsuipc320.ini to assign the engine levers in phidgets.I have tried to calibrate the sensors nut i don't see a way of doing this on the new fs2phidgets.So once i connect the aboe and start flight sim. i can the engine power moving up and on fs2004 when i use the throttles but they are not in syn.At prsent the 4 throttle levers are all at different settings physically to output same or similar engine thrust/power. Can anyone please shed some ligt on this on what i need to do to get the 4 throttles in sync.

Another problem i have is that the elevator control doesn't seem to have much movement up.It moves more down then up therefore it's hardfor my 747 to take off.

Thanks in advance.

500+ This must be a daytime job

Re: I am having problems synching my 4 throttles for my 747 flight sim and elevator control doesn't have much up movement.

I think fsuipc has a feature to sync throttles. Check Pete's forum and/or documentation.
    http://juneaucessnasim.blogspot.com
    N58243 (virtual)- Low and Slow...

builder

Re: I am having problems synching my 4 throttles for my 747 flight sim and elevator control doesn't have much up movement.

How close is center position on elevator sensor to center of mechanical movement?

10+ Posting Member

Thanks for your help.I sorted this out but no i am having issues with fs2phidgets not connecting to fsuipc.

builder

What message does FS2Phidget give to indicate the connection error?
    Message would be on screen in red box and in the FS2Phidget log.

10+ Posting Member

Error message as follows:
    Widefs connection status:attempt to open when already open

builder

Is FS2004 running before starting Fs2Phidget?

10+ Posting Member

Yes, fs2004 is running before i manually start fs2phidgets.thanks

builder

I am not able to replicate this message other than if I start fs2004 after f2phidget has started. Same with fs2002 and fsx, and with Win XP and Win7.

10+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by CocnutAir View Post
    I am not able to replicate this message other than if I start fs2004 after f2phidget has started. Same with fs2002 and fsx, and with Win XP and Win7.

How does fs2phidgets know where to find fsuipc.Is there some sort of config file.What and where is it looking for in order to look for the fsuipc program

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast