Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

F 16 Cockpit Help

Im interested in building an F 16 cockpit (any block) that can interface with BMS (with caution lights, gear down indicator, ets.) but am CLUELESS as to where to start. I need some basic measurements, or SOMETHING that can get me pointed in the right direction. I have basic skills with ac/dc voltage and soldering, but as far as advanced programming with circuits, or building coplex circuits from scratch, my experience is nill. I am just needing some basic instructions as to what i will need, where to get it, and possibly how to put it all together in working order. If ANYONE can help it would be appreciated.

I also have FSX and would like it to interface with that in some manner also if its possible.

500+ This must be a daytime job

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: F 16 Cockpit Help

The fsx part is all I am familiar with. I have leds working for a cessna annunciator based off a phidgets led 64 card and fs2Phidget 5 software. (check the subforum here).

As long as fsuipc is involved with the aircraft, then it is pretty easy.

There is also a dedicated site for viperpits. you might poke around there for your BMS questions. I just looked at a video of it. It is amazing that they have evolved a game released in 1998 to look as good as it does!

Reid
    http://juneaucessnasim.blogspot.com
    N58243 (virtual)- Low and Slow...