Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Greetings from Finland

Hi,

I'm a German guy, living in Finland for about 5 years now. I'm a freelance consultant and work in the defense technology and high risk security fields. Since I am a little boy of 11, I'm a pretty huge Apache fan and I just recently decided to give a cockpit build a try - thus my registration here.
    I'm also fairly good with computers, using primarily Linux since 1996 and running a free weather website for stormchasers in the Nordic Countries as a hobby. Further hobbies are stormchasing (in summer), sport-shooting, dog training (got 2 Belgian Shepherds, 1 protection & narcotics and 1 assistance dog), marine rescue services (inland), hiking, running, various self-defence stuff, etc. ... ...
    Aviation-wise, I'm pretty much a helo-person. I have some real-life experience with pitch and collective but until I made my first seven-figure deal, I have to stick to simulation mainly. I'm pretty much exclusively using Flightgear under Linux.

I registered here because at first glance, it seems to be a good place to be for newbie pitbuilders and there seems to be a bit of know-how concentrated here.

Until then...
    -S
    Stefan's little Flightgear corner | The Finnish Weather Center
    COM: IAX2:k-tanco.louhen-sudet.fi/stefan (MO-FR 0700-2000 UTC, SA+SU 0900-2000 UTC)

Executive Assistant Geremy Britton's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Greetings from Finland

Hi S, Well your certainly in the right place, great to have such expertise on board but at the same time we would all be happy to help if you have any questions.

Welcome aboard
    Geremy Britton
    Executive Assistant, MyCockpit Inc
    Head of GLB Flight Products
    www.geremy.co.uk