Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Can't find SDKdemo.zip

Hi,

I have made some sioc scripts and lua scripts for my OC MCP EFIS modules built up by IOCARDS hardware to be used with PMDG 737NGX. This soultion work OK and I have also made edited versions that works with the Plug&Play OC MCP and EFIS modules.

In order to do this ( as I am not a programmer) I found you WEB site most valuable to start learning the sioc programming needed. It actually inspired me to start my Opencockpit project.

AS my scripts need a registered version of FSUIPC to run I now want to start up making a C++ program ( ala your lekseecon) as the SDK from PMDG is on its way to the public.

In order to this I was looking for some guiding and found your link to SDKDemo.zip, but I just get an error saying
    "I'm sorry, but the page you selected does not exist"

Do you have a another working link for this example or other examples or maybe the source code you are using for your leksescon program?

rgs and thank you for your very good and very useful lekseecon web site

Roar Kristensen
    Roar Kristensen rksoftware www.flightsim4fun.com
    Flightsimmer since 1982 (Sinclair Spectrum Sinclair QL, Amiga, PC --16Mhz >>4.4GHz)

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim kiek's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Can't find SDKdemo.zip

Hi Roar,

Thank you your feedback. The link at my SDK page is working again.
    Note however, that the SDK Demo is a demo for the Level-D SDK, not for the PMDG737 SDK (if it ever will be released ....).

Also note that communicating with the SDK is relatively easy. Much more dificult it is to write a program that communicates with the SIOC server. If you have no programming experience (socket programming, multiple threads, real time, ..) it will become very difficult, you better not try that.

The lekseecon source code is my intellectual property, and not to be shared, I'm afraid, sorry.

regards,
    Nico