Thread: Hey Howdy Hey

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hey Howdy Hey

Howdy! Yes...another FNG on your forum... and yes.....drooling at all of your sim's. I have a private pilots license with an instrument rating and apx 350 hours in my logbook......most of them in 172's and 182's....and about half of the time with steam gauges, and the other half using G1000's...... and probably well over 3000 + sim hours.... Don't get to fly much with the rental prices ( sold my 182 2 years ago ) and the economy so the sim is getting a workout! I have always had a yoke and rudder pedals on my desk and have finally built a computer that will run FSX flat out with 3 screens... but I want to build something that I dont have to un-screw and move everytime IM finished. Found your forum wile looking for 737 style throttles..................... man.......... all of you have some really cool setups!

10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Hey Howdy Hey

I'm a newbie too who used to fly. too expensive now, so I'm going this route. I think it cost my all of $1000 to get my private ticket. That should tell you how long ago it was! It is amazing what folks here have done. I'm excited to build something cool. The one time I got to fly a pro level sim Citation II), it was more fun than boring holes in the sky in a 172. So what does it cost for an hour in a 172, wet, these days?