Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hi Im Adam i intend on build a GA cockpit ...... but NEED lots of help

Hi im Adam, I intend to build a GA cockpit inspired by Steve Masters http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/cont...nth-April-2010

however mine may lean more towards a tomahawk (my first love) i also want it to be dual controls and would like as wider scenery as possable
    i dont really want to use the HAT switch i want to move my head not use one of those gadgets just look and see hope that makes sense

my cockpit at the moment is all commercial bits (shop brought) i am very new and know nothing about FSX config files although am confident using a PC

bit at the moment are all Saitek, Pro Yoke, Throttle Quad, Pro Pedals, Cessna Trim Wheel, Switch Panel, and single instrument panel which i use
    as speed indicator although its not the best for GA as it goes to 380knots so on final at 70 needle harly moves.

really need lots of help and a starting point please help

all the best

Adam

1000+ Poster - Fantastic Contributor
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Hi Im Adam i intend on build a GA cockpit ...... but NEED lots of help

Hi, Welcome to the forum!

You will find all the answers to your question by browsing the hundreds of posts in the GA and General Builders forum. We cant tell you how to make your sim as you need to do your research first. Your research will give you an idea of what way to go.

You need to learn about interfaces, basic electronics, building techniques and learning about all the fantastic software that connects hardware to flight sim programs.

You just need to have a good read through the forum, check out other projects and photo galleries for inspiration, motivation and ideas.

Good luck and if you have any other questions, please ask!

All the best,

Alex
    GA or the Highway!