500+ This must be a daytime job ian@737ng.co.uk's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Prosim737 Displays

Hi guys.......
    well other commitments have dictated that I have not been as active as I used to be, I've been busy getting panels wired for other builders and also been away from home a lot recently. but the last project has been completed and my times my own now
    so, what have i been upto? well, i have been sorting out my Prosim setup and slowly integrating it into my cockpit.
    i am absolutely blown away with this software. i have the F/O side up and running and after the christmas holiday, i want to start work on the captains side.
    but, yesterday i took the sim out for a test flight from Innsbruck using the prosim displays and to test the CPFlight MCP functionality. i was absolutely amazed with the new VSD gauge and the terrain radar, so i just had to share some screenshots.
    can i also take this opportunity to wish all my friends and colleagues here at MC.org a very happy christmas and here's to 2012
    best regards

ian
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (53.1 KB, 59 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (37.3 KB, 48 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (45.7 KB, 42 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (42.4 KB, 48 views)
    Mr. Ian. P. Sissons is hereby recognised as an Honorary Flight Sim Captain following his passing in February 2016. This is in recognition for his commitment to Flight Simulation.

www.mycockpit.org Featured Builder August 2008 www.737ng.co.uk
    FS9/PROSIM737/CPFLIGHT/Lots of BU0836X's and a Beer Fridge

2. Thanks Matt Olieman, vybhav thanked for this post
    Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Prosim737 Displays

Hi Ian, and nice to see you back in the CPT seat. Thanks for sharing your experience with screenshots.... fantastic!!!

Happy holidays to you as well.

Matt Olieman