Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Fairly new flight panels, yokes, joysticks, throttles. Picture included -- For sale.

Hey guys,

I am not sure if I am overstepping boundaries here, I looked up the rules and didn't find anything saying I could do this. If it is wrong, feel free to close it, or whatnot.

I just know when I was looking for this stuff, bought it all knew, it ended up costing a chunk of change, had I found someone like myself selling this stuff I would have been all over it.

Anyhow -- I am just gonna post the picture.

Anything that is a flight panel, throttle, joystick, yoke, etc is for sale.. obviously the monitors aren't

Again, I'm very sorry if this is a no-no.

Feel free to send me an email at south28@gmail.com if you prefer. I will check this forum.

On to the picture:

simequipment.jpg

Re: Fairly new flight panels, yokes, joysticks, throttles. Picture included -- For sale.

Hi Neofate,

I'm not a mod so I don't know if they'll ask you to move this to the classifieds section or not. But, either way, it might help clarify if you were to list the specific items for sale. And, more importantly, do you have an asking price in mind or are you entertaining best offers? Also, are you looking to sell it all as a single lot or will you part it out?

I have a couple friends who are just getting started with sim'ing and these items might interest them but I'd want to pass in more specific info.
    https://www.facebook.com/mycessnasim PC: Intel Core i7 Haswell @ 3.8GHz, 8Gb Ram, Win 7 64Bit, dual SSDs, GeFroce 780 SIM: P3Dv4.1, FSUIPC5, Link2FSMulti, ASN16, Orbix, REX, BFF Force Feedback

Re: Fairly new flight panels, yokes, joysticks, throttles. Picture included -- For sale.

I didn't see a classifieds. If there is one, Mods please do move it.

Anyhow.

I would like to unload it all of course, that would be the 'easiest' method.

However, I suppose I will part it out.

The picture should be pretty evident if you closely at it.. but I will name the general items.

Saitek - Comm Stack. (Radio Panel)

Saitek - Multi-Panel (Which is your autopilot)

Saitek - Switch Stack (The one for your lights, and landing gear, engine start).

Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System.

Throttle quadrant that goes with said Yoke,.. has three levers -- By default is fuel mixture, prop, and throttle. But can be changed.

Have a second throttle (so you can combine them, as I have done to put a four way engine throttle on it for 747's etc). The second throttle is not linked to anything specifically.

What else..

Saitek Rudder Pedal system -- (I never even used these.)

Technically I also have a Saitek X52 HOTAS Joystick, with Throttle.

I have no specific price, but these are in basically brand new shape.. not even really scratches on them.. had them less than 60 days.

I don't want retail.

But I'll likely be the cheapest you'll find online.

The whole set I could sale for : $495.

Parted out:

The Switch Panel = 80-90$

Rudders = 80-90$

Radio Panel = $100-105

Pro Flight Yoke = $119 (comes with one throttle)

Multi Panel = $135

X52 HOTAs = $50

This stuff is quite literally brand new. Any getting this would be getting rock bottom prices for new items.

Selling it as a set would be best, as when pick stuff apart, you often leave the 'less desirable' components that won't sell. It is a good kit together.

All prices are, OF COURSE, negotiable. But go to Ebay for example, and look them up.

I think someone would really like all of this for $4xx dollars.. You just can't find it anywhere for that.

Take care,

500+ This must be a daytime job Boeing 747 Flyer's Avatar

Hi Neofate,

The Classifieds is not a forum as such, but more an "ebay-style" interface where you can upload pictures, state your price, etc, etc. It's free to use.

If you look at the tabs near the top ("forum", "home", "downloads", etc), you'll see "Classifieds" inbetween where it says "Photo Gallery" and "Links". You can post your ad there.

Cheers,

Jack

simequipment.jpg

The entire lot as described above/below -- I am willing to sale ALL (which is all in brand new condition) for $400. This is nearly half off retail.

If you are interested post here, or contact at jaredtguess@gmail.com

Thanks,

Jared

Wanted to update this thread.

Above equipment, which again is a Saitek Com (Radio) Stack, Multi Panel (AP), Swithch/Landing Gear panel, Saitek Pro Flight System Yoke... With 2 Throttle Quadrants (one comes with yoke, one I bought separately).

Also, the Rudder Pedals

And even the X52 HOTAS joystick/throttle

Are all for sale.

I can lump it all together for a great price, or piece it out if needed.

I haven't put it on ebay or any other site this is the only post about it.

I can sell it all for $399 (Which is 100$ less than above).

All of it is essentially brand new. Has about a month of use, the rudder pedals no use.

You can see the equipment in the above picture --- In post above.

If you need to ask questions, or contact:

Please use : jaredtguess@gmail.com

You would essentially be buying new equipment for drastically reduced price.

Thank you,