500+ This must be a daytime job Nick1150's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Full screen in one of two monitors ?

As the title say... If I press alt+ enter then full screen is engaged to both monitors of a dual monitors setup. Right ?

Ok now let's take it the other way around.... My dual monitors are a projector running under 1280 x 800 resolution for external visuals and the second monitor is a 10 inch monitor for the lower eicas screen under 600 x 800 resolution. Of course when full screen is engadged the system collapses because the two screens have totaly different resolutions and the 10 inch monitor remains black and I need the lower eicas screen for my pm glass cockpit software.

Any hint how to use full screen in only one from two screens ? Is that doable ?

Thanks in advance,

150+ Forum Groupie

Re: Full screen in one of two monitors ?

Hi Nick,

I have Vista and no that with that OS it is not possible at all. I may have read that it may have been possible with XP but am not sure personally. With W7 I do not know at all. I use Anaglyph 3D all of the time in my cockpit and was happy when Nvidia's new drivers allowed for this in windowed mode, as now I can use the other outputs on my GPU's to run other applications. I think you will find that you may be stuck with this problem.

Kind Regards

Bernie.
    E8400 @ 3.0GHz, DDR2 Ram 800MHz 4Gb, Vista Home Premium 64Bit, MSI 9800GT @ 512Mb, Philips 22" LCD Widescreen, Cockpit Setup X 5 using Wideview and Widetraffic.

3. Thanks Nick1150 thanked for this post
    500+ This must be a daytime job Nick1150's Avatar

Re: Full screen in one of two monitors ?

Thanks Bernie,

Sorry forgot to mention I use Win7