Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: TripleHead2Go

buy projectors and aim a little higher
    Arjen
    -----
    "There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch." (Nigel Powers in Goldmember)

10+ Posting Member

I use TH2G with 3x24" monitors on 1 head, and a 4th monitor for MIP on the other head of a dual-head video card (GTX 260). I zoom all the way out to .3 with no distortion. There is a setting (at least in FSX) where you set the "widescreen resolution"... Mine is set to (I think) 3840x1024.

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by jrowland View Post
    I use TH2G with 3x24" monitors on 1 head, and a 4th monitor for MIP on the other head of a dual-head video card (GTX 260). I zoom all the way out to .3 with no distortion. There is a setting (at least in FSX) where you set the "widescreen resolution"... Mine is set to (I think) 3840x1024.
    This is exactly what I was intending to do as one option. I have one 24" Acer 3D monitor, running a GTX285 Nvidia in
    3D. I guess the 3D on three monitors is a little too much for even two GTX285 cards so I am considering going th2go for three monitors and then using a 4th smaller 19" that I have for the instruments. The 3D is ok on one monitor but not very good for flightsim because of the shutter glasses, low light necessary etc.
    The other option I am considering is just to go with one 32" center monitor for front view and one 19" for the instruments. Not sure if I can do the second option with one card, a second card is not expensive anyway I guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12