10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Concorde Simulator??

G'day everyone,

I am just wondering if anyone here know of a home cockpit based on what I think was the best aircraft to ever fly, the Concorde. I would love to see some pics, or basically anything of any know Concorde home sims. One day when I have the money, and skills for that matter, I would love to build a sim on an aircraft which will most likely never fly again. Keep the memory of it living for many years to come. HAHA one can dream.

Well let me know guys, will be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Oliver

500+ This must be a daytime job

Re: Concorde Simulator??

The official one has been renovated for entertainment use: http://www.concordeproject.com/simulator.html

150+ Forum Groupie

Re: Concorde Simulator??

On a similar thread, you know what else would be cool? XB-70 Valkyrie sim!!!!! What a plane! Getting parts would be essentially impossible, of course, since only two ever existed, and one of those got pranged. I made an X-Plane model of one years ago....one of the real pilots had said the real thing was "like taking a Greyhound bus around the track at Indy", and that is exactly the sense I got from the X-Plane model. And it did indeed do better than 80k feet and Mach 3+. It even had functional (and aerodynamically simulated) "droop" wings. X-Plane has improved its supersonic modeling even from then, I would love to see how one flies now.

Btw thank you for sharing that link, very very cool and interesting!

Matt