Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    150+ Forum Groupie

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Which panels should I buy first??

Surely some golden rules for buying from anyone or any company on the internet are
    1 If you haven't got a landline phone number and a traceable address then obviously they have something to hide so don't deal with them.
    2 Try not to pay full price up front unless they are established/vouched for by others.
    Just imagine what happens if you pay up front and then don't receive any goods, how wil you trace them especially in a foreign country?
    I know it's difficult to judge some companies,individuals but you can search the internet first for any good or bad references before dealing with any one/company.
    regards
    geoff

.... and pay using Paypal through a credit card - not Western Union to Bubba's sick Uncle in Nigeria who makes panels out of his shed to pay for treatment.
    Allan.

150+ Forum Groupie

Some info you might find useful
    If your email is ignored try this one:
    biuro@symulatory.com
    or here's the phone no. 0048338753776
    and if that doesn't work here's their address:
    JAKUB GAIK
    ul.Żwirki i Wigury 2
    34-120 ANDRYCHÓW
    POLAND
    try the phone as many polish people speak some English
    regards
    geoff

this is great! thank you so much for you help, all of you! Tomorrow I am going to call them (the information with their phonenumber is priceless) but I already took a look at opencockpits.. I'll maybe go with their panels for the MIP but maybe I'll take a look at POldragonets overhead so

Since the guy on the oder side hung up the phone after I mentioned Poldragonet they can forget to get my money in the near future. I think Opencockpits has a nice quality - My plan is the following: Now I'll buy all the panels I need for the MIP plus the EFIS and MCP - building those panels is already some nice work that I can take up with while I am having stress in school ;P Next thing will be the Overhead - It'll be my christmas present from some family plus my own money I will probably have earned by selling the 7 segment displays I am offering (interested =? ) this will take approximately until mid 2012 - that will be the time when I'll get my Pedestal to complete the cockpit. Probably everything is finished by the time I leave for college to the USA and I can't take this simulator anywhere because I wouldn't get it out of the door so it will stay home alone for some time :/ This hobby is so damn addictive but I love it sooo much!

thanks for your help guys! If you have any idea or interest in the 7 segment displays just tell me!!!!!!

Marc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12