Thread: Hey all pilots.

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mycockpit.org Hey all pilots.

Hey,
    Just want to tell something about me.
    I`m 35YO, came from Poland now living in Staten Island, NY. I`m not a real pilot but I wish I was one. 2 years ago I took like 22hours on Piper Warrior III but It stopped when I changed my plans and I started to look for my future house. I thought I will finish my pilot license later but when our son Matthew was born I knew I wont be financially able to do that. No regrets, son is worth giving my childhood dreams. He is my dream now.
    I love flying, I have been flying using simulator for long time but joystick and monitor wasnt enough so I started to build 737 simulator in my bedroom. My wife wasnt happy but she was OK with it. First project was half cockpit only, after 2 months i destroyed and I build new full size. It was good for another 2-3 months before it was destroyed. I didnt like my job that much, I knew I can do much better. It was again destroyed and rebuild.
    Last year I bought my house and I moved from Queens to Staten Island and guess what? I destroyed that simulator again but I removed all electronics. Now I have a shed in my backyard so I already started my new project which is going to be a beauty. This time I will build throttle quadrant first, then overhead and then rest of the cockpit. I did my own building design of throttle based on various designs from various sites. Yesterday I checked servos and levers are fully auto and working fine.
    I want to finish whole project by summer next year. I have to find time for my wife, our 22 month son and this project, so you see why it will take me long time but will mange somehow. I will post more photos later on builders section.
    Feel free to contact me and If I can I will help.
    When It will be finished pilots are welcome to test it.
    First photo is project number 2.
    Second is project number 3 under construction, sorry no finish photos.

Thanksss
    Marcin
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Hey all pilots.

Hi.
    It makes all the difference having your sim in a seperate area. I put mine in the garage at the bottom of the garden and now I can make as much mess and noise as I like without Mrs Notgotaclue moaning.
    I am only on my second version, but hopefully this will be the ONE.
    Allan.

Executive Assistant Geremy Britton's Avatar

Re: Hey all pilots.

You've made an excellent start there Marcin, and although there is a time impact of making things yourself, you can clearly see the dedication and craftsmanship that's gone into your sim.
    Wishing you success on the rest of your build, let us know if you hit any problems, and all the members here will be glad to offer assistance where they can.

Best Regards
    Geremy Britton
    Executive Assistant, MyCockpit Inc
    Head of GLB Flight Products
    www.geremy.co.uk