150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

CH THROTTLE QUADRANT PROBLEMS

I'm having a strange problem with my CH THROTTLE QUADRANT. The throttle levers show to work just fine in the CH CONTROL MANAGER software, also in FS9 Calibration. but 1 or 2 of the
    throttle indicators jump back and forth or max out even if the lever is all the way back in FS9 Aircraft. Using Shift + 4 to open the throttle window, the throttle levers do the same thing. I made sure the joystick was enabled, checked the assignments to make sure the throttle levers were assigned to the correct axis, check the sensitivities to make sure they were set to high and the null zones were small. I checked FSUIPC to make sure the throttles weren't assigned there. The autothrottle is off. I'm perplexed. I don't know what else could be wrong. If it were a problem with the pots. wouldn't the Control Manager show that? I also tried deleting the fs9.cfg file and letting FS9 create a new one, then reassigning and calibrating my flight controls. I just noticed that the axes are affecting each other so maybe its a problem with the throttle quadrant.

25+ Posting Member

Re: CH THROTTLE QUADRANT PROBLEMS

Do you have a fully registered version of fsuipc? if you do then use that only, don't install the ch software it isnt needed. FSUIPC has far better control over the joystick calibration. If you use the FSUIPC option, disable the joystick in FS.

500+ This must be a daytime job

Re: CH THROTTLE QUADRANT PROBLEMS

How long have you had it? Might be losing one of the pots...