Thread: Hello!

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hello!

Hello Everyone!

I've always had a great interest in Flight Simulation and even though I have the privilege of experiencing the joy of flight as a real pilot, I still find great pleasure in the Simulation side of things.

After months of browsing through many panel developer websites, I found that although the products offered are absolutely breathtaking, the price could be a bit out of reach for many of us.

Based on what I found, I saw great potential for a small business, one geared to those on a budget and with aspirations of enjoying an 'at home' simulation experience.

So I thought, 'Hey, why not create something everyone could enjoy and not declare bankruptcy while at it?' That's when I decided I would get to work on some prototypes - Some of which in due time hope to share with you guys.

I will be modeling the Beautiful 737 NG series - The aviation workhorse!

I am currently on road, typically on for 6 weeks and off for 2. I plan to devote all my 'I don't know what to do with myself' time to this project.

Thanks for having me and hope to keep learning more from all of you .. See you out there!

Jorge

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Hello!

Hello Jorge!

Welcome aboard. Its very interesting your idea. Some friends of mine have a simulatory center, but they do cars and rally, not aviation. I think its very difficult make business with something like that outside a sim-center, pilots-school, etc. but this is just my poing of view!

I cant imagine working on a sim! its too beauty to become real!
    Greetings!
    Aaron Sanchez - http://mi737.blogspot.com