Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Leo Bodnar's Universal Joystick Controller BU0836X Software: BU0836 Rotary Configuration/DiView

Thanks for letting me know that. But I don't know what this means. I made the following link to describe my problem a little better.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYH3L3ByXP4

500+ This must be a daytime job

Re: Leo Bodnar's Universal Joystick Controller BU0836X Software: BU0836 Rotary Configuration/DiView

Marcel,
    Just looked at your video and you have the correct software configured ie 31 and 32 as you encoder inputs. All the others show OFF witch sets them as
    ordinary switches.
    The only thing that may make some difference is that when wiring a Rotary encoder it is normal practice to connect both the two outside pins to the two
    inputs. That is one outside pin to 31 and the other pin to 32 and center pin to GND.
    I dont know how much difference this will make but an encoder input expects two contacts to be operating at the same time as it measures the PHASE
    difference bewteen the two inputs. So having only one connected could confuse it. I use the E37 on the BUO836 and it works fine.
    So try connecting up both pins and then rotate it both ways and see what happens. You may have to adjust Pulse width.
    Let Us know how it goes.
    Les

10+ Posting Member

Perfecto! It works really well. Thanks for all your help.

See Ya,

Marcel

500+ This must be a daytime job

Geat news Marcel,
    Les

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12