10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hi, 777 enthusiast here

Hi guys,

I have searched on many months on building a homemade throttle for my 777 but to no avail. Since I am here, I should as well post my enquireies. I currently have a few options:
    1.I have emailed MOTO TECH cockpits from japan a few times but they have yet to reply me on a product I am interested in. http://web1.kcn.jp/soujukan_koubou/ (it looks like its in code, so i used a cached picture from google to translate)
    2.build 1 manually from a CH throttle quadrant as i had seen some people do it.
    3. using a saitek quadrant instead of a CH one.

My ideal one would be the one from MOTO tech or if a guy here would be able to help me make a cheap one simillar to the one at MOTO TECH cockpit.

Cheers,
    Austin

150+ Forum Groupie

Re: Hi, 777 enthusiast here

Hi Austin,

I believe that Gwyn (Westozy) has already made one of these, worth giving him a shout. Although I understand he's not taking orders at the moment, busy building his own sim, bit still drop him a line he miight be able to help.

Cheers
    Joe

10+ Posting Member

Re: Hi, 777 enthusiast here

Hi,
    Thanks for replying. I have been eyeing on Gwyn's one for quite sometime but I was caught off by the price since im only a student. My plan currently would to get a saitek or CH quadrant and get the parts from FDS. only if someone had the experience in this. I would also like to know if Gwyn would be able to make the 2T/B-F throttle quadrant on MOTO TECH cockpits website as it is multi purpose which includes a landing gear knob and a autobrake arm switch.

Cheers,
    Austin