Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

MISSING - NIHAD ALLUSH !!!

Hi, I don't know which is the appropriate forum for this but has anyone had any contact with Nihad Allush from SIMKNOBS?

Dec last year he posted he was no longer supplying parts. He did supply me with two oxygen panels before that time but in a move somehow we lost them. I asked him if he could do them again & he accepted saying he had some backorders & would do mine when ready. I had to pay him upfront the several hundred $$ for the two of them.

I have had very little contact with him. He last replied to me in June apologising saying he was gearing up again & bear with him. But this was already many months after paying him. I have continually emailed him asking for an update but he refuses to reply.

It looks like he may have decided he may rather keep my money instead. Are their any other people who have been caught out by Niahd's refusal of reply & lost their money too?

Were there others who had their backorders supplied?
    Can anyone give me details of how I might contact him please?
    I take a very dim view of this type of behavour. I can't see him doing any future business if this is his intent.

I would like to think there is good reason for him not being in touch (like if he got hit by a truck) but what else can I think?

I hope someone might be able to shed some favorable light.
    Thanks,

Howard.

150+ Forum Groupie

Re: MISSING - NIHAD ALLUSH !!!

When he announced the closing of Simknobs I convinced him to accept an order for some 767 knobs he had listed on the site as unpained and available. I waited for 4 months. I was having no replies to email enquiries. It was only when I threatended to take the matter up with the Dutch authorities he sent me an email reply (probably because as an aircraft mechanic a criminal investigation for fraud wouldnt look good to his employers). He said that he would send them that week. There was no shipping info and I received nothing so I tracked down his home telephone number and he said he would send them that week. Clearly he was a little uneasy with me calling his home number but what would he expect me to do! A month later he again promised to send them immediately. 2 weeks after that I finally lost all patience and rang him again. This time he finally sent me some knobs along with a couple of others that I hadnt ordered to make up for the wait.

Overall I would not order from him again. I already knew he was bad at sending out orders on time but there was no other source for the knobs he provided so I had little choice. Thankfully I had a small order about £150 so if I had to write it off it wouldnt have been a massive blow.

The following are the details that I was able to obtain from a whois domain lookup.
    http://who.godaddy.com/whoischeck.as...n=SIMKNOBS.COM

Nihad Allush
    I.M. de Raathstraat 10
    Vlaardingen, 3134 EG
    Netherlands
    +31.0629361095

I would give him a call...

Tom.

Hi Tom,
    thanks this is great information. I have had a reply from him today. He has profusely apologised & said his machinery had broken down & was too expensive to repair. He has offered to send my money back but has asked for 2 months to pay it back. At first I might have accepted but I have also had another reply from a post from someone else burnt, so I think I may just demand my money within 10 days.

He told me that he was very embarrassed & was just upset & frightened to reply because he didn't have any good answers to give. Honestly i don't know what the best course of action is to take.

I don't mean to cause the guy harm or make his life any more difficult if he has fallen on bad times, I know what feels like believe me. But if he had been upfront & simply replied to our emails I would feel differently & even supportive. After all, I support whole heartedly anyone who tries to make a go of things.

i will keep this information you have provided & may in fact give him a call on his home number anyway just so that he knows that I know more about him than he might like to think.

Thanks again Tom.
    Btw, do you have any ideas of anyone making the Oxygen panels?

Regards
    Howard.

150+ Forum Groupie

Your're welcome Howard.

Im glad that he finally got in touch with you. I wonder if this thread had anything to do with it?! (He is a forum member).

I agree it would have been much better if he had simply replied and explained the situation. Burying his head in the sand and hoping it will all go away is frankly childish. I am concerned that he wants 2 months to repay you. To me it sounds as if he had taken your money, spent it and had no intention of ever supplying your panels. That is essentially theft. He should bare that in mind. You say you have had a reply from someone else too? So thats at least 3 of us he has had problems with. I count myself lucky that I got my order out of him!

I would certainly demand immediate payment. He has had months to sort this out already. I still cant believe he has spent your money!

Sadly I went to him after hearing good reviews, including a recommendation from a friend. Disappointing he has ended up like this. I can only assume that he is a victim of his own success. Too many orders, not enough time and then finally he crumbles under the pressure.

I dont think anywhere else makes oxy panels. At least not that I know of.

Tom.

Hi again Tom,
    Well maybe I'm just too easy going but Nihad has sent me several replies over the last few days & I know he's monitoring these forums. So I want to put it on the record that I believe Nihad's words to me that he never intended the problems and their outcomes of recent times. He says that he suffered some problems machinery wise & was in no position at the time to make the repairs. He had also been overseas working & things just got out of hand. He was so far behind schedule & basically just didn't know how to contact people & say that he was having problems. He just didn't know how to face people & so he did what I guess many people do in those circumstances & just hoped that he could sort things out before the bubble burst.

Now like I said above, I am someone who is fairly easy going but sometimes you just might not want to mess with me. By that I only mean that i will go to all ends to get whatever it is I'm looking for. I have a reputation for doing just that. I have reached the goal I set out to do which was to find any way I could contact him, since before that time there had been no recent contact at all.

I speak for my self only but I have decided that he simply was a victim as described above & that he has never intended this to happen. I believe him in his apologies to me & I am quite prepared to continue to do business with him if this is his wish or whether he decides to refund my money.

Howard.

500+ This must be a daytime job Sean Nixon's Avatar

I ordered an oxygen panel and some knobs from Nihad last year. They took a year to arrive, and I also experienced long periods where I never heard from him. But when I did speak to him (via email) I never doubted he wouldn't deliver. And he did.

Last I knew, he was wrapping up his sim parts business. I tried to disuade him, but he couldn't be swayed. It would be a shame as he makes some unique products.

If anyone does end up doing business with Nihad, just be patient and you shall receive. I would certainly do business with him again. I need a F/O's oxygen panel and some more knobs!

Sean

25+ Posting Member

Hi Folks

Unfortunately I was caught in this too.

Ordered 2 oxy panels one in August 2010 and one in Sept 2010 - paid for them upfront including shipment, and yes I am still waiting.

Through all that time - Nihad was promising to deliver, however never did.

He did answer my e-mails though (usually after 2-3 repeats).

I truly believe he has some financial issues, and he insists he WILL deliver, and I really want to believe he will keep his word. I sense he is a good guy caught in some bad times, hence I did not want to use threats and such. (I really hope this will not come to this)

Last E-mail he promised to send in a week or so...Time will tell

Meanwhile I suggest you hold-on to your money until he is back on his feet again.

I will keep you posted.

Cheers

Isaac

25+ Posting Member

Hello Folks

As promised, I can report I finally got the oxy panels from Nihad. They look great and I guess Nihad had put lots of efforts to get this done properly.

As stated before, I truly believe Nihad is a good guy caught in some financial ordeal - I say give him a chance to prove himself.

My saga came into a happy-end after 14 months, I hope this is the case for all the other guys caught in this.

All the best

Isaac