Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hello from Jeff White- An UH-1 and OH-58D Kiowa Warrior Enthusiast

Hello everyone!!! I am happy that there is such a large community of people here at www.mycockpit.org that are as interested as I am in computer simulation. I personally am interested in helicopter flight simulation and have started gathering parts for both the UH-1H Huey and a OH-58D Kiowa Warrior (Bell 206) cockpits as much as legally possible for the latter build.

Taking one step at a time, I am concentrating all of my available resources on Huey parts. I've gathered quite a few items including the Instrument panel, a transponder, co-pilot collective, a cyclic grip, artificial horizon, two intercom panels, and a multitude of other equipment to make up the center and overhead consoles.

I am an EMT-Paramedic here in Central Texas at 32 years of age. I have no experience in the military with these airframes other than 4 years of AFJROTC and 2 years of college AFROTC. I have flown in the Huey on two seperate occasions and just fell in love with it's simplicity and that awesome sound of the two blades chopping through the air.

Anyways, to cut this short, I really look forward to asking questions and reading all of the formerly posted thread topics to help me in this new hobby I have undertaken. Eventually, I hope to be able to give back to the community with lessons I've learned along the way.

Thanks for this site, hope to see you all in the virtual skies.

Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Hello from Jeff White- An UH-1 and OH-58D Kiowa Warrior Enthusiast

Welcome aboard Jeff, wish you all the luck on your building venture. Lot's of folks here that are will to answer your questions.

Matt Olieman