Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Home cockpit Pilatus PC-9M

A hello from Switzerland, first I would like to apologize for my english, because i need a translator! I am new here in this forum and would like to express my own Pilatus PC-9M home cockpit building. As you are in the CH only difficult to get information, i will try it now here. I search original mass from the cockpit interior and a instruments layout! Who can help me? Now I would like to thank all those who send info to me.

Greetings

500+ This must be a daytime job Ronson2k9's Avatar

Re: Home cockpit Pilatus PC-9M

Welcome on board. I'll do what I can for you... Links to info on the PC-9M

Aircraft Drawing

PC-9M Fact Sheet

Airliners.net Cockpit Image

PC-9 Wiki Link <= There is a really good cockpit image in there if you click it then click it again it's quite huge.

It's an interesting choice of sim you are trying to build. The M version of the aircraft seems to be the 'M'ilitary spec for it. So it would have things that the civilian version would perhaps not have. Not to sure if those would be important or not depending on your needs. Overall though seems like it would be a pretty simple build not to many complex gauges and the like. I would pay close attention to the controls though. There is a side stick throttle and the joystick even though mounted on the floor looks like it is FBW. So you could mount a joystick on a wood box perhaps to get the same effect. This would be a great aircraft for a projected display as it's built to be a military trainer. Like a helicopter though it's range of visibility is huge so a projected exterior image would be ideal.

Best of luck on your build. Keep us posted and again welcome on board

Cheers
    Ron
    Up Up and away in my beautiful my beautiful - Amphibian

300+ Forum Addict

Re: Home cockpit Pilatus PC-9M

4. Thanks swisshornet thanked for this post