Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

New here, one question

Good day!

I must say I have looked a lot cockpits that are being built on this website and I must you are really great. wowww !!
    But I have a diferent question. You see my biggest wish is to have a 737 cockpit in my room (or infact any kind of cockpit) that is sooooo realistic as yours'. But I had to give up these dreams because I saw how expensive it is to built one. And I didn't feel comfortable spending so mush money. But still - here is my question... If anyone as a home-built cockpit and would like to SELL one, PLEASE contact me ! I can go as high as $1000. I can't spend more money on this ..So again If you're bored with your cockpit or you don't want to have it anymore, and if you are selling it, PLEASE contact me

Re: New here, one question

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but £1,000 is not going to get you a home cockpit.
    I paid nearly that amount and got myself a cockpit shell from a real plane. Just the visuals alone is going to be another £2,000.
    You could go the cheap route and build the mip yourself, I did that but I was not happy with the results so I can add another £600+ for the MIP. etc, etc, etc.
    Do you see where I am coming from?
    This is not a cheap hobby and if you want it to look good then I am afraid it is going to cost you.
    Allan.

1000+ Poster - Fantastic Contributor

Re: New here, one question

He is quoting '$1000' so in today's currency conversion that will be £600....so maybe he can just buy the MIP....

Im not jumping the bullet here but £600 wont buy much. Its better to give you the truth then let you struggle with a sim that will cost £1000's more to complete!
    GA or the Highway!