Quote Originally Posted by ANDYSMITH View Post
Hi, yes I see the difference. But I had you rename the "prosim mcp" file to "sioc.ssi" because that is the default file that SIOC is already looking for. I if you run the file as Marty sent it, then you will need to find that "sioc.ssi" entry but I can't remember just where it is so I think renaming the file is the best way to go.

Next subject....

Does your ProSim Mcp program run on the same machine as sioc and Prosim?
If Prosim MCP is on a different machine
Did you go to the config in Prosim then drivers tab and enter the IP of the sioc machine?
And then go to the config in ProsimMCP and enter the IP there as well. One for the prosim server and another for the sioc server. And a check in the box "MCP/EFIS".
Wow that is alot to get right, I can't believe I have mine all working. It has been just like you are going through now, very tuff to understand some things. I still do not know how sioc works, after 3 years of banging my head against the wall and reading countless posts just like this one.
But do not give up, we will help you. And before you know it you will look back and say WOW!!

"over and out"
Andy

Andy

Yeah i am running it all on the same machine for now... for testing purpuses, its way too hot in the garage to work on the hole sim... ill try to mess some more with it today, i wish opencockpits would have a better manula how to use it. If i got it set up all on the same machine i dont have to change ip address correct? How about a port cuz i noticed on the prosim they got setup for port 1082, but on the SIOC its 1092, does that matter?

Thanks
Tony