10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Angry Open Cockpit Help

Hello,
    I have had the cards for almost a year... I bought the boards from OC and the parts myself, assembled them and now I'm trying to test if they work or not. First off, OC needs to be more user friendly, seriously. The site is not well orgnized and there isn't a simple "How to start" page. I think they should put a youtube video on how to take a card, install the software, and test the hardware... there are many downloads available, and so far all of them are in Spanish...

Am I the only person who is frustrated? these cards are not cheap, and the support is bad! Sorry I don't want to give OC a bad rep, but come one guys, at the very least make a tutorial in a video on youtube or some place, on how to take the cards and plug them in, test them, program them!

Back to the reason why I'm posting....
    I need to test these cards, Please someone give instructions on how I can test my cards, and if there is a "better" solution for and IO card out there other than OC...

Thanks!
    Mehdi

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Open Cockpit Help

True, they need a lot of docs to be provided, but still, with a little research it's quite easy to find all you need to start with OC:
    http://personales.ya.com/micabina737...ard/test1i.htm