Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Question Opencockpits announces the intergration with iFly737

Good news for 737 cockpit builders ?
    I just saw t from the Opencockpits' Spanish site:

"Anunciamos la integracion de los modulos de Opencockpits con el magnifico añadido para Flight Simulator 2004 y FSX, iFly 737 NG.

Para ello se ha creado una utilidad llamada IOCP iFly 737, que permite la interconexion mediante el protocolo IOCP de las variables internas con el software SIOC

Hemos creado también los distintos scripts para ser usado con nuestros modulos.

Para facilitar la configuracion, hemos actualizado nuestro software Autoconfigurador a la version 1.1, para que de forma facil puede escoger en el menu de opciones iFly 737 y de forma automatica sus modulos funcionen con la aplicacion iFly 737"

It's not available in English version and i don't know if it's an old story and the details of this intergration. It will be a full intergration for a complete cockpit ?

Regards

Eddie
    Eddie Armaos
    Athens-Greece

[

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Opencockpits announces the intergration with iFly737

I will try to translate it from spanish:

"We are pleased to announce the integration of opencockpits modules with the great iFly addon for Flight Simulator 2004 and FSX.

For this, we have make an utility called IOCP ifly 737, wichs allows the intercomunication of internal variables via IOCP with SIOC software.

We also created the necesary scripts to manage our modules.

To help with the configuration, we've update our "autuconfigurador" (autoconfigurator) software to 1.1 to make the selection directly from the Options menu of the iFly and let the modules work directly."
    Greetings!
    Aaron Sanchez - http://mi737.blogspot.com