10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

please help with prosim737 and ifly737 fsx

Prosim737 and ifly737 work well until i use the prosim737 everything works ok only 2 issues 1 when i set the autothrottle on the mcp using the prosim mcp the autothrottle on the simulator starts clicking on and off doing my head in how do i either disable the sound for the autothrottle or fix this problem second i have a saitek radio panel when i set the radio nav 1 and 2 to 110.10 for egbb after a min the radio sets to a differant freq i did come accross this when i used feelthere 737 pic fsx all i had to do is go in the radio panel on the sim and change it from auto to manual but in the ifly737 i cant find anything to change it to manual please please help

regards

150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: please help with prosim737 and ifly737 fsx

Hi Richard,

I am not able to help with your particular problem, but have been helped with some issues at their Forums Have you tried their forus for help. http://prosim737.com/forum/

Kind Regards

Bernie.
    E8400 @ 3.0GHz, DDR2 Ram 800MHz 4Gb, Vista Home Premium 64Bit, MSI 9800GT @ 512Mb, Philips 22" LCD Widescreen, Cockpit Setup X 5 using Wideview and Widetraffic.