Thread: fsuipc

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

fsuipc

Hi Guys,

Do I need FSUIPC installed to run a Leo Bodnar card or can it be done through FS control settings? Any info would be appreciated.

Mark

500+ This must be a daytime job ian@737ng.co.uk's Avatar

Re: fsuipc

g'day mark.........
    Windows & FS will see a 'Bodnar Card' as a joystick. so, once you have connected your switches, buttons and potentiometers (or whatever
    you want) to the card, you can do with it what you can do with a commercial joystick.
    you can assign the buttons and switches within our sim only, but i would recommend you buy a licence fr FSUIPC because it's a game changer.
    there is so much you can do within FSUIPC that is not available inside the basic flight sim control assignments.
    so, in short, you do not need to have a registered version of FSUIPC installed to use Leo's card, but registering it will change the way you
    work with your inputs.
    have a great day and regards from wales......

ian
    Mr. Ian. P. Sissons is hereby recognised as an Honorary Flight Sim Captain following his passing in February 2016. This is in recognition for his commitment to Flight Simulation.

www.mycockpit.org Featured Builder August 2008 www.737ng.co.uk
    FS9/PROSIM737/CPFLIGHT/Lots of BU0836X's and a Beer Fridge

25+ Posting Member

Re: fsuipc

Hi Ian,

Thanks so much for the info. Tried to hook up a home built TQ and yoke and ran into all sorts of problems. Now the proud owned of a registered copy of FSUIPC.
    Now all i have to do is work out how to use it lol. It all tested ok when i was building it but when i hooked everything up together things didn't work as well as before.. hope FSUIPC fixes it

Thanks again

Mark