Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Yay! Belated Christmas!

As most of you know, I've been gone and Just got home from Iraq and guess what I had waiting for me... It was like Christmas in my house this morning. I woke up early as my sleep cycle is jacked up... everyone else was asleep... and headed down to my office. The kids had jokingly stacked all the packages that had come over the last month in front of the office door so I couldn't get in. Instead I laid into the boxes. Guess what I had:

The smart sim tech board I won from Tyler and Co, serial number 002!

I also had a very nice Tiller that I purchased from Mau.

The complete first season of "The Aviators" was sitting there

A Flightsound X that I really don't remember buying from PCAviator... I think mom bought it for me for Christmas...

I also had a box from Eren at Rev-Sim... it contained the map holders for my throttle! They'd been out of stock so long ago but Eren didn't forget! That man is awesome. Hopefully Rev-Sim will continue to drive on as I am really eying some more of their products.

There was apackage from White Hawk Electronics with 5 Honeywell locking toggle switches.

There was box with a bunch of stuff from Electronic-Goldmine, to include 10 solenoids (they were cheap) that I bought to come up with another way to rig start switches... the ad said 2 1/2" body. I didn't have a ruler at the time, so I visualized 2-1/2". It appears that my idea of 2-1/2" is not as accurate as I thought so, not only do they appear to big for waht I wanted, but it turns out I've been lying to myself for years

Thanks for sharing Xmas morning me with me. Now once I've spent a little time with the ground crew and support staff, I can dive back into my cockpit!

Warren

2. Thanks Geremy Britton thanked for this post
    500+ This must be a daytime job

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Yay! Belated Christmas!

Welcome back Warren!

Reid
    http://juneaucessnasim.blogspot.com
    N58243 (virtual)- Low and Slow...