Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Newbie on the Works G-330 G-Throttle our first bus G-Throttle

Robert, as promised in the other thread here's my comment on this throttle quadrant.
    There's a good reason why your customer requested the quadrant without a flap and spoiler lever (speedbrakes). It's like that on aircraft. Those two levers are placed a bit further back, and are not part of the quadrant at all. I just recently flew a real A310 simulator from a well known commercial simulator builder and the quadrant is equipped with spoiler and flap lever. I supposed Airbus decided that it was better with the post A310 configuration.
    My opinion is that if you want to offer your customers 100% realism, maybe offer the two levers as an add on module, rather than incorporated into the unit. From what I gather from the building community, is that realism is very high in their priorities, therefore the possibilities of commercial success are higher if this unit is offered as close to reality. Also the reverse levers knobs are different on the real quadrant. I can direct you to a couple of links where this can been seen in great detail. Other than that it is a very good looking piece of hardware. Just waiting until it's available on your website. You are very skillful indeed.

Cheers
    Antonio

MyCockpit Support Staff dodiano's Avatar

Actually the Unit has been available for a couple of months now Have sold couple of them already if you are interested in it you can send me an email!

Regards

Roberto

10+ Posting Member

If I decide to embark on my project, certainly you'll be hearing from me.

Cheers and thanks
    Antonio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12