Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Revolution TQ Order Issues?

When I saw the Rev Sim motorised TQ by a fellow cockpit builder I was really impressed with the quality of the TQ and the functionality and I ordered a motorised TQ as well, especially as the support was good to excellent according to fellow cockpit builders. They kept me in the loop about the progress of the assembling of the motorised TQ which I think is very good. After a few months of placing my order however suddenly all communications by Rev Sim stopped but finally after almost 18 months I received numerous emails with updates, changes, upgrades to the TQ etc. and I was a happy bunny again – so I thought as communications stopped again after a final email that the motorised TQ would be delivered no later than March 2014 and there is no answer to any email or letters I have send.

It is now more than 2 years later and I still have no Rev Sim motorised TQ. I paid almost Euro 4.000 to Rev Sim up front in March 2012 and it seems that Rev Sim is not planning to deliver the motorised TQ nor want to refund me all the money I paid. Euro 4.000 is for me still a lot of money and I had to save up for some considerable time.

It is very frustrating that it is not possible to communicate with Rev Sim about delivery or refund while they happily communicate with those who already have a motorised TQ which seems a rather selective way of ‘customer service’ and their communication and support is only aimed at the ‘happy customer’ (an old marketing trick which always works well to boost the number and rating of pleased customers).

Yes, the product is great, the company however is c..p. and in the end it is the customer who is always losing out money if a company doesn't deliver its product or refuses to refund the money or stops communicating.
    Last edited by Tally Ho; 05-16-2014 at 11:55 AM. Reason: grammar error!

10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Revolution TQ Order Issues?

Hello everyone.
    As you know the TQ pay in April 2013 and have not received any notification since then has run out of patience .. I have already contacted my lawyer and is performing procedures to put the complaint. If there is someone who is interested in putting together denucia with me, contact me.
    ergoro@hotmail.com my email address.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12