Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Revolution TQ Order Issues?

Hi fellow cockpitbuilders,

Im wondering whether anyone is having any issues communicating with Eren a Rev Simproducts. I had placed an order and sent a direct deposit for a TQ KIT in January 2011. Ive been trying to get an update on the TQ from Eren for the last month and he has not replied to any of my emails. I'm a little worried that something may of happened? Can anyone shed some light to Erens whereabouts?

Many Thanks

Diego

500+ This must be a daytime job ian@737ng.co.uk's Avatar

Re: Revolution TQ Order Issues?

hello diego.........
    i was over in paris last week for a couple of days doing some work for thm and trust me Eren is alive and kicking
    i do know for sure that he has been out of circulation owing to some health problems his father has been having which he was telling me about.
    i'm not sure whether he went to Turkey to help out or whether he remained in france, he didn't tell me. but, he was very concerned when we spoke.
    he did also tell me that the administration side of the business needed catching up on.
    that coupled with the fact that they are very busy over there and with respect, Eren's communication does leave a little to be desired (he thinks in Turkish, speaks in French and English is his third language) has obviously caused you some concern for which i appologise.
    next time i speak to Eren, i'll mention your issue and see what can be done to make you feel a little easier.
    hope that makes you feel better captain.
    regards from wales

ian
    Mr. Ian. P. Sissons is hereby recognised as an Honorary Flight Sim Captain following his passing in February 2016. This is in recognition for his commitment to Flight Simulation.

www.mycockpit.org Featured Builder August 2008 www.737ng.co.uk
    FS9/PROSIM737/CPFLIGHT/Lots of BU0836X's and a Beer Fridge

25+ Posting Member

I too placed an order recently (Late April) - Eren was with me every step of the way since I ran into some issues with the order process (all on my end, not on theirs). He was very helpful and resolving everything.

I sent an email afterwards to follow up to ensure that my order was indeed received and there were no further issues and have not yet received a response - I just assumed they were busy.

Hope all is as well as it could possibly be!

Regards,
    Matt

75+ Posting Member

For what it's worth, I ordered my TQ in late 2009 and still have nothing in my hands. Ian has graciously been trying to light a fire under Eren to get things moving.
    Chris Kilroy
    737NG Builder - Henderson, NV USA

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Dear Friends, Customers and Whoever it May Concern……….
    First of all, I have to apologise for my absence over the past month or so. I have been
    through some very tough times with my father having some serious heart problems that
    have kept me out of the office. Through this difficult time, I have to admit my energy
    was being used in other areas other than running the company. And I found it difficult to
    concentrate on any other matter than my father’s well being.
    I am happy to advise that he is now making a recovery and I am back in the office full
    time, so slowly I will be catching up on the backlog of mails, enquiries and support
    requests. So, I thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
    Secondly, can I just say a few words about delivery delays. We are a young company
    that started life in a four square meter workshop. Having developed our first motorized
    throttle, we thought we had got it right. We developed a product that was unique and
    which the Flight Sim Market needed. It was well received and the success of the
    product was much better than we had ever hoped which meant moving to a new facility
    to cope with demand. But like everything else, there is always a better and more
    efficient way to make something. So, Revolution Simproducts practises a policy of
    continual development. And with the development of new products like the Rudders, J
    Rails and the Yoke system our workload increased as sales went forward.
    Development brings it’s own problems. Prototyping, getting parts machined, proving
    the concept, modification, problems with parts supply delays, training new employees,
    (and in France the legal working week is only 35 hours) etc…… it all takes time.
    Something which has had a knock on effect in our production.
    And we will not ship a product that we are not satisfied with.
    As a young company, we have been going through the learning curve and suffering
    growing pains. We thought we knew how to run the business efficiently, but we were
    wrong and are still learning. But, I am happy to tell you we are now getting there.
    Each product is hand made, it is a very skilled job which is also time consuming. Now
    we have finalized the design, we are scheduling production to try to catch up with the
    order backlog. Again I want to say thanks to our customers for their understanding.
    Finally, communication. I have to admit this is not one of our strong points. I am the
    only person in the office who can write in English. So it is only me who can answer all
    the 100’s of emails we get in a week. With running the company, overseeing production
    and administration, time is one thing I don’t have too much of.
    But, this has to change. It is the one area of the business that needs improvement and I
    must improve with communication. We have been looking at employing another person
    who can answer some of the emails as part of their job to help improve the situation.
    Customers need to know what is going on, I know that.
    All I can ask is that you have faith in us and that you can find the patience to bear with us
    while we grow and catch up.
    Thank You
    Eren

75+ Posting Member

I would like to thank Oral and RSM support for spending the time last night to resolve some issues I was having with the fuel cutoff levers on my TQ.
    Oral was very patient and did a brilliant job!
    Thanks guys.

Clive

+1
    Had a long session with him last night to, probably after Clives slot.

Sorted out a few issues that been bugging me for some time.
    No wonder there is some snag with all those different scripts.

500+ This must be a daytime job Nick1150's Avatar

+2

No i was not on skype with Eren last night too

For what is worth, I had some issues too with my pro line TQ, and Eren together with Oral sorted things out ( there a few left, which I have not informed RSM yet). All I know is that none is perfect and I really admire Eren's above message. That is how a copany should answer when a problem occurs.

Finally please have my best wishes for your father Eren. I know, since I was recently in the same place too with my father, that when one of your beloved needs helps, then duty calls and there is no spirit for business minds...

So all I am saying, is that we are all humans, and we make mistakes. What makes the difference is the way we face those mistakes in order to improve.

10+ Posting Member

HI Eren

I placed and order on 5th Feb 2013 (#000394), 3 months ago, I am just looking for a line on what the status is, that should only take 30 seconds. I tried skype too and sending you an email but have not heard.

Something would be better than silence, which is the client's worst enemy and probably his biggest issue with a supplier. We are all open and sensitive to issues, but silence is a big problem, 'cos we know nothing and can do nothing

Your note above was written over a year-and-a-half ago, so appears nothing has happened regarding "But, this has to change. It is the one area of the business that needs improvement and I
    must improve with communication."

I don't think this should be so difficult, if sales growth is the issue that means you have the money to just recruit someone to control communications, part-time a few hours a day would not be costly and would pay huge rewards with your clients

I await response

Regards
    Charles

10+ Posting Member

I made the request in November 2012, and paid in April 2013. I do not know anything about the product. they have not sent me. And do not tell me anything. I pueo Avoid contact with it. So I've started this with my lawyers and launched a complaint. For fraud and breach of contract.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast