Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Exclamation GoFlight MESM with Level-D 767

Hello all,

Finally last night I was able to configure and use the GoFlight MESM (Multi Engine Starter Module) and T8 module with the Level-D 767. I used FSCONV (Thanks to Nico Kaan) and registered FSUIPC v3.99 (Thanks Pete). I have FS9 running on Win 7 64bit.

I had no problems with the T8 module. Flawless.

Regarding the GF-MESM, during configuration, FSUIPC always detects the position of the switches while I rotate them around (Smashing!). However the GF-MESM selector switches for both engines are not always synchronized with the switches on the Level-D overhead. But most of the times 80% they are. I am rotating slowly also to make sure I'm not confusing the system.

My question is: Is the mis-synchronization a GoFlight, an FSUIPC, or an FSCONV issue? I'm sure many have tried the GoFlight MESM on Level-D 767 and I would like to know how it is flawlessly done.

Thanks,

Fouad

500+ This must be a daytime job kiek's Avatar

Re: GoFlight MESM with Level-D 767

Quote Originally Posted by houphad View Post
    Regarding the GF-MESM, during configuration, FSUIPC always detects the position of the switches while I rotate them around (Smashing!).
    Hi it's not FSUIPC but FSCONV that is detecting the position of the switches.

Quote Originally Posted by houphad View Post
    But most of the times 80% they are.
    How did you cope with the difference between the 4 position rotary switches at the Go Flight module and the 5 position rotary switches of the Level-D? Is that the reason for 80% ??

Tip: try lekseecon in FSUIPC mode.

Regards,
    nico kaan

Re: GoFlight MESM with Level-D 767

I replied to this last night (24 hrs ago) and it was never published... This is a test to see what happens now...

Result - Well I wrote it again and cannt believe I did! Hope it gets processed. Thanks for the moderators...