75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Angry FS/FSUIPC issues - help most (desperately) apprecaited

Hi all

OK, I have the newest version of FSUIPC. I have calibrated the YOKE and TQ in FS fine. Then I assign axis in FSUIPC, say Flaps. Set it up, no problem. Move to spoiler, assign and set it up, fine. Go back to FS and find that the flaps no longer work, and the spoiler doesn't either. Now on going back into FSUIPC, I find the flaps are still there in the assign screen, but the spoilers have lost their assignment. If I reset it, it still does not work. Elevator calibrated in FS, then assigned in FSUIPC, and calibrated. On returning to the flight screen, the elevator is level when the yoke is pulled right back, and moving the yoke forward just lowers it gradually. Cannot get the ailerons to work at all, and on checking FSUIPC ini file, it is not saving every change despite saying it is doing it.

Going very grey and am almost a gibbering heap of beer-stained denims here, so if anyone can shed light, you will save my sanity!

Rgds
    Richard

www.boeingsimulator.co.uk

75+ Posting Member

Re: FS/FSUIPC issues - help most (desperately) apprecaited

Hi,

You can not use fs AND fsuipc for your axes, You need to go to the joystick page in fs and turn them OFF. Then reassign everything in FSUIPC only.

Andy

25+ Posting Member bussgarfield's Avatar

Re: FS/FSUIPC issues - help most (desperately) apprecaited

Hi Richard.

I wanted to use my FSUIPC for not only setting up the axes on my yoke and rudder pedals but for many other things too. I needed to get a grasp of how to get the most out of FSUIPC and did a search and came up with this site.

Here is a link to the group that covers FSUIPC.

http://www.flightsimulatornetwork.co...-configuration

You will have to sign up to be able to log into the 'how to' group but it costs nothing.

It has been really helpfull and the advice has helped me set up switches, rotaries and a whole host of other things.

This link is worth a look in any case just to understand FSUIPC a bit more.
    I wonder just how many of us have FSUIPC and are not reaping all the benefits of the programme?

Gary