Thread: panal question

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

panal question

hey guys and gal i need some advice about which panal builder software to go with ... i have a home cockpit and im always looking to improve it, nothing on the scale of most ppl on here tho but to the general public my sim is awsome lol, anyway i want to build a panal for a kingair 350 and wanted to kno if project magenta or fs panal studio or if u kno about a software that can help let me kno

Re: panal question

Hello Nemo

As i can see you already know about Project Magenta. There is also FSXpand.... http://www.cockpitsolutions.com/ ..... There is also Fly This Sim.... http://www.flythissim.com/ .... Fly This Sim is currently only for Xplane but they are in the process of making it for use with MSFS. Now as for FS panel studio if you plan on using a second monitor on the Flight Sim PC this is a good route but it is not for use on a networked simpit. Hope this helps you out.
    Mike G.

3. Thanks nemo_7708 thanked for this post
    25+ Posting Member

what is a networked simpit? i have one pc (planning on getting another) 2 monitors and a projector for outside view ,custome back lighting one yoke and pedals (the other yoke and pedals are in transit as we speak) saitek radio ,saitek switch panal (multi panal and backlit display panal are also in transit) and 2 12 inch subwoofer behind the seats and 1 ten inch sub under the seats as well one power converter 120 to 12volts for the back lighting and the car 1200 wt amp

What i mean by networked Simpit is you have one PC that has the Flight Sim and another PC that has the cockpit showing on the monitors it is all done over a network using WideFS or Simconnect this is for a Simpit using MSFS. I cant seem to find a good diagram of this all thought i know they are out there so if anyone could post a picture for reference i think that might help.
    Mike G.

6. Thanks nemo_7708 thanked for this post
    25+ Posting Member

ohhh yea thats my next step i have 2 pc's one needs a upgrade its really old cnt get more than 2gb ram on the memory so ill jus buy a new one before i start networking, the other has 16gb of ram and 1tb hard drive soo ill get another one of those