25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Pmdg 747 fuel levers/fsuipc

I have constructed a simple 747 ish throttle quadrant for the Pmdg747 and all runs well including the fuel run/cutoff switches using fsuipc "toggle eng valve".But to get the correct eicas messages and also the N2 magenta line to appear at startup I need to use mouse macros to actually move the on screen fuel switches.I can only get fsuipc mouse macros to operate 1x on screen fuel switch so it always ends up with all four of the fuel switches on my quadrant operating just the 1x on screen fuel lever

If you're still awake any help from somebody who's got the Pmdg747 mouse macros/fuel levers working would be very welcome,I know there are very few 747 builders out there.

regards Jim

n.b. I forgot to mention the switches go through a Bu0836x card
    Last edited by jnr641802; 03-10-2011 at 08:11 AM. Reason: added

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Pmdg 747 fuel levers/fsuipc

Quote Originally Posted by jnr641802 View Post
    I have constructed a simple 747 ish throttle quadrant for the Pmdg747 and all runs well including the fuel run/cutoff switches using fsuipc "toggle eng valve".But to get the correct eicas messages and also the N2 magenta line to appear at startup I need to use mouse macros to actually move the on screen fuel switches.I can only get fsuipc mouse macros to operate 1x on screen fuel switch so it always ends up with all four of the fuel switches on my quadrant operating just the 1x on screen fuel lever

If you're still awake any help from somebody who's got the Pmdg747 mouse macros/fuel levers working would be very welcome,I know there are very few 747 builders out there.

regards Jim

n.b. I forgot to mention the switches go through a Bu0836x card

Well,after 4 days trying to fix this I've finally found a very simple answer from an old post from a builder in the fsuipc user contribution forum .

If there is anyone else who has the Pmdg 747 and wants to get the proper eicas messages/n2 magenta line at startup using your own switches and the "on screen" fuel levers this is what sorts it .

The macro read each fuel lever as R1:1 so my 4x switches only operated no. 1 "on screen" fuel lever.I simply changed the other 3x macro file entries to 2,3,4 and all is now well, ridiculously simple .

regards Jim