Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Red face Hello to everyone...

... from a chilly Pennsylvania.

I'm an avid pilot (although don't get too much time to spend in the air these days).

Started a Simkits build of a C-172 a year or so ago - as you can see by the picture, got quite a ways in but I'm looking to simplify (as I fly glass panels now) so I'm toying with selling much of my development effort thus far (and essentially starting again). Half of the fun is building it, right?

So, think I'm mad or, would I be able to sell off what I have pretty easily?Cockpit 1.jpg

I also have the altimeter, full set of circuit breakers, fuel tank switch - I'm basically missing to VOR's and most of the radio stack. I have the radio CCU and the instrument CCU2 - most instruments (not all) are USB.

No, this isn't a sales pitch (I'd put that in the classifieds) - just a "Where I am right now"....

Welcome comments.

Regards,

Sean

25+ Posting Member

Re: Hello to everyone...

Hello Zero,

Welcome to MC. Your decision but I think you should at least finish the panel off.

500+ This must be a daytime job

Re: Hello to everyone...

Sean,

I thunk you will do pretty well if you list the stuff via eBay. I have been watching for gauges, and they almost never pop up. That being said, if you want to sell any of the gauges, please pm me. I would be very interested in some of them.

It is a pretty neat setup you have, and I would not be in a hurry to get rid of it!

Reid
    http://juneaucessnasim.blogspot.com
    N58243 (virtual)- Low and Slow...