Here’s an update to the issue.

I must say Flight Illusion is very quick in helping you out in case of a problem, really good service !!

The problem I faced had two different items; 1) A bug in the software handling the (older) Bus-version IO card. (Flight Illusion mentioned the USB-IO card does not have the bug, only the Bus-type cards that need the GSA-55 interface card) and second….. 2) me obvious not knowing how to handle the G-Step software with FSUIPC offset 3122.

Peter, you were right about the HEX sequence……. But the “ Hexa Bit Mask” value in G-Step that Flight Illusion entered to have the switches working does not ring any bell to me….. but they seem to work well. (hex bitmask value’s; 1, 2, 4, 8, 10, 20, 40, 80 )

After experimenting with the new software patch and the new .cfg file FI sent me, I think there is still a bug in the software for the (audio) COM1 and COM2 switches are not working as they should.
I have e-mailed my findings to Flight Illusion and hope they come up with an answer for this new issue, and I think they will.

Nico