Thread: Buy Smart!!!

Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Post Buy Smart!!!

We've got a wonderful group of fellow builders at MyCockpit. Very helpful and mostly a trustful group of people.

Occasionally someone will penetrate our group and betray our trust. This has happened to the best of us and unfortunately many of us, including me, on several occasions, although I've experienced many successful transactions.

So as a reminder, when you buy a product, "Buy Smart." The other way around, "Sell Smart."

Don't buy and pay in a method you have no recourse to recover your funds.

When selling a product, use a method to assure you will receive your funds and have some type of recourse if the funds are not transfered.

It doesn't matter where you do business, whether here in our classifieds or somewhere else, know who you are doing business with.

Just some friendly advise from a person who's been there.

Matt Olieman

2. Thanks AK Mongo, No Longer Active, Jordan Farmer thanked for this post
    10+ Posting Member

Re: Buy Smart!!!

Matt,

Good info and words of wisdom. I also noticed there's a place for feedback in the classifieds but I don't recall ever seeing a seller having feedback. Maybe if there was some type of feedback it would help future buyers in trusting a seller. Guess no buyer has taken the time to add feedback, or I've never seen it? As you know I sell a few things here, and I only trade through Paypal so the buyer and seller are protected. But it would be nice if there was some type of feedback so future buyers would feel a little more comfortable.

Cheers,
    Rand

4. Thanks Matt Olieman thanked for this post
    Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

Re: Buy Smart!!!

Thanks Rand.

I've bought several items from Rand (Emesis), and my experience has always been an excellent experience.

I too encourage buyers to leave seller feedback in the classifieds. You have 7 days to leave feedback after the item has been marked sold.

Matt Olieman

6. Thanks Emesis thanked for this post