Hey guys, I asked this question over at the FDS forums but nobody ever responded so I am going to see if I can get some luck here. So here is the original post:

---------------------------------------

I am having a problem trying to program my switches to FSUIPC mouse macros.

I am using the FDS-SYS3X System Interface Card (32In/64Out) and am trying to assign a switch on my B727 overhead panel to a set mouse macro on FSUIPC. The switch is correctly wired and everything works if I use "Send keyboard command" to certain switches. However, as many of you know, when using this method to interface overheads you will soon find yourself running out of key commands. So, I really must (and would prefer to use) FSUIPC mouse macros.

I have followed the instructions on another post on this forum regarding FSUIPC mouse macros and have done the following:

ON
offset : 3340
type: longint
Operation: setbit
Bit: 1

OFF
offset : 3340
type: longint
Operation: setbit
Bit: 0

FSUIPC recognizes the first time (after setting the parameters in InterfaceIT management control) I move this switch on the "Buttons + Switches" page, but it does not ever register the switch movement ever again after the first time. So for instance. I set the parameters in InterfaceIT management control and then go to FSUIPC "Buttons + Switches" page and move my switch. FSUIPC then recognizes it as Joy# 64 ¦ 1 Btn#. But after that, it will never recognize the switch again until I change the parameters in InterfaceIt management control.

Help?