Thread: Sol7 or NTHUSIM

300+ Forum Addict
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Sol7 or NTHUSIM

Bhawthorne

I cant see that you have the right to speak for me and my intentions. I dont really care if you are jealous on me and Nikita either. And I really avoid commenting your statements which is all around the internet where you are flaming Warpalizer and Elite. But it only strikes back at you. I can tell you that a very big percentage of our customers is pre-sol7/nthusim customers. So maybe we and Nikita can offer our customers something you cant? I discarded nthusim as it could not give me what I wanted. Whats the point with a visual system if you cant blend it? Well... of course you had to when your competition offered it. But I guess you still offer blending where you must align your projectors to the blend, and not the correct way. Why dont you instead treat your customers well and give them what they need, instead of insulting me and Nikita for giving the customers what they need. If you cant handle competition, then go build Lego or something.

I can see that you also indicates that I am a traitor. I can tell you this: I was a customer with your software, and I was not happy as you were holding back features. I got an opportunity to sell a professional product, and I jumped on to it. I dont care what you think of that. Very funny that as soon as we were on the market, then you also came with some kind of toy-blending. So all your statements why you could not offer blending suddenly vanished, lol. Talk about pissing in the pool...

Finish

500+ This must be a daytime job BHawthorne's Avatar

My software? I'm not on Immersaview's payroll. You guys have a monetary stake in your replies though. I'm an end user that donates my time for free to assist users on WSGF and the NTHUSIM forums. It's what people do when it's a hobby for them and they want to help others. You guys are in it purely for the money. You don't see me making a single dime off of any Immersaview software. You don't see me making a dime off of kickbacks and referral codes either. Get your facts straight. I'm disappointed in both of you.

My comments are not "all around the internet". They are in one thread on WSGF and this thread here. I know of no other places where I have directly made comment of either Immersive Display or Warpalizer. If you find more forums where I have said anything feel free to link them for all to see. I don't appreciate you perpetuating misconceptions about what I have and haven't said on the internet. If you like I can link directly to the WSGF thread I posted to also so everyone can put things into proper perspective.

300+ Forum Addict

If you are an unpaid groupie, I dont see why you are complaining. You are not suffering anyway then. And I dont really care about the facts you are talking about. This is a business, not some kind of I mean this or I mean that playground.

To be honest, I think you are ruining more for your company than making profit for them. Many customers dont like the way you are "dealing" on the forums. its normally the dumbest way of marketing, by trying to flame serious competitors. You are underestimating the potential customers. If your company wants to sell more, the first thing they should do is to put a piece of gaffatape in front of your mouth. You are the one ruining for them. Not the competitors.

If you dont like competition, North korea would be a good place for you. Everything is a monopoly there. If the market is too small for the providers, then at the end one will disappear. Thats life. Grow up man.

Not quite sure how you think I'm jealous of either of you. I'm only disappointed in you.

Get through your head, it's not "my company". As far as how people view me? I've helped a significant amount of people for free selflessly for years now. Thousands of hours in an effort to merely get the word out that this sort of thing is even possible for hobby users to begin with. They're just other simpit builders like me, I don't consider them to be customers to exploit for money. A lot of them are your paid customers though. You mislead people by willfully saying I do any of this for anything other than it being a hobby for me. You label me as a "unpaid groupie" because I have the ethics not to be lead around by referral kickbacks. If you'd rather be fixated on my opinion of the products out there and ignore my unbias assistance of screen design help, so be it. I'll help anyone regardless of pre-warping software they use with their screen. I'll never catch you guys helping outside your product though. Your association of me as NTHUSIM is wholly incorrect. I have no formal association with the product other than me freely assisting on their forum. Both of you have willfully misconstrued to people that I'm employee of Immersaview and anything other than merely an active forum member helping other users on a few web forums.

You deliberately misconstrue my comments to have anything to do with NTHUSIM. I do not speak for NTHUSIM nor Immersaview. As I am not employed in any way by Immersaview it is not my place to speak for them. My personal opinion is purely my own. It's a dangerous move for you to willfully misinform people that my opinion represents NTHUSIM and Immersaview. I think it would not be in your best interests to mislead the public about that anymore in an attempt to smear them as a product. The history and facts are simply not on your side.

BTW, care to address Warpalizer posting referral codes in my YouTube videos all through 2010-2011 and your boss contacting me via YouTube messaging about how I should also be pimping Warpalizer too? If you want validity to that statement under the Univisual YouTube account you can read my reply sent 5/24/11. Univisual has pulled a lot of douchebag moves with me as an individual over the last few years. Seems you were more receptive to them than I was.

I let my statements stand on their own merit and back them up with reference as I let your statements stand on theirs. I'm sure people will be able to see the forest through the trees with the last several posts.

You guys are a laugh riot. You make it sound as though I've been spontaneously pissed off as if by magic out of thin air without provocation. You guys know better.

So which is better? Nthusim, Immersive Display, or Warpalizer? I still don't know. What I do know is this thread is not helping anyone decide what product to try or buy. What it is doing is potentially biasing some of the newer members who have not tried all these products. Moderators... I've seen threads closed for a lot less name calling, mud slinging, and counter productive arguments. Lets not all forget that each person in this hobby has their own reasons for being in this hobby, as well as their own end they want to pursue. Monopoly... no monopoly... it doesn't matter. Everyone has opinions and most have the right to express them, and while I log in daily to read these forums and welcome opinions, I hate to see three names long associated with the hobby flaming one way or another. I would humbly request that you take it to PM or email.
    Life is too short to waste on this stuff.

Regards.

6. Thanks BHawthorne thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by fsaviator View Post
    So which is better? Nthusim, Immersive Display, or Warpalizer? I still don't know. What I do know is this thread is not helping anyone decide what product to try or buy. What it is doing is potentially biasing some of the newer members who have not tried all these products. Moderators... I've seen threads closed for a lot less name calling, mud slinging, and counter productive arguments. Lets not all forget that each person in this hobby has their own reasons for being in this hobby, as well as their own end they want to pursue. Monopoly... no monopoly... it doesn't matter. Everyone has opinions and most have the right to express them, and while I log in daily to read these forums and welcome opinions, I hate to see three names long associated with the hobby flaming one way or another. I would humbly request that you take it to PM or email.
    Life is too short to waste on this stuff.

Regards.
    I will respect your wishes. I appreciate the forum staff for having patience in all involved. I let the exchange speak for itself and leave it at that.

Thanks anyway for this thread.

I am currently looking for a warping solution and for information about the three main competitors on the home cockpit market, so I found this thread. What I possibly learned here is that you do not have to always get the most sophisticated or the least expensive solution to get happy. If you get the rare opportunity to see how some people are behaving in a discussion forum, you can also consider ethical aspects before purchasing something. So after reading all the contributions I will definitely not go with Warpalizer.

Thanks again for this help.

Best regards,
    Michael
    B738: 3,892 orders and counting...
    My cockpit building blog can be visited here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123