Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Looking for Supplier 0ff Complete 737NG simulator

Hi Guys

Peter did mention about Sim, A's two price policy $1500 Canadian for Enthusiast and $15000 for Commercial simmer - I have factored this into my plans.

Whilst I am having a few "New friends" around helping to cover costs he reckons i would be on the enthusiast licence but having just sold a software business and knowing how much work goes into software development I do not intend to play the system and would be happy to pay commercial rates once i go live!

I dod consider Project Magenta but Sim A's 2 PC set up is just perfect.

Peter also told me about some really cost effective ways to acheive 225 degree visual system without contacting steven spielberg!

10+ Posting Member

Hi Matt

Will do - Which company can ship in a few days? Whilst i am impressed by the feedback I have received about FDS i would love to talk to other suppliers of complete solutions to set my mind at rest. Also i have the funds available now and whilst I wont comprise quality, support etc I would love to get the ball rolling quicker than 4 -5 months!

Try: northernflightsim.com
    two thumbs up!!!!!!
    IF it's not Boeing I ain't going!!!!!!

10+ Posting Member

Hi Guys - Thanks for all of your help above it was very usefull. I have now not only found a supplier but they are at this moment in the middle of building my full simulator which is due for deliveru in March this year... excited is not really the word! The company I went with in the end was Simaviatick in Switzerland. It was a close run thing between FDS and them, i tried emailing Fly Engravity 6 times and never got a response, others i wont mention really didnt want my business (Odly enough - weird you cant give money away these days)! but in the end, their close proximity and the fact they had a demo I could look around, excellent remote and onsite support and the fact that upon signing on the bottom line they gave me the biggest hamper of chocolates you ever did see!

I have also finished the company website so any feedback you guys can give would be great. http://www.virtual-aerospace.com

I am presently turning the 1000 odd square feet of premises into a mockup airport checkin and lounge, which is good fun and hopefully this will all be ready for launch in April.

In the meantime I have also started to build a sim myself (Which is one **** of a learning curve but great fun) - To test my skills I bought the aft overhead from Symulatory which arrived about 3 days ago, quality of box is excellent but all of the buttons that should be backlit are solid plastic, any advice on where I can get ones I can backlight would be great.

Anyway - thanks again to everybody above.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12