Thread: Problems with PM CDU
10-01-2010, 11:33 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
Problems with PM CDU
I am using PM CDU with Flyengravity CDU hardware. For the last few days, I have been having problems with the PM CDU, it seems to be keep hanging and keep seeing the response "not responding". I have tried many things like:
a) Upgrading to Build 480
b) Re-installing video driver
Really not sure what to do? Any thoughts or ideas.
10-02-2010, 12:33 AM #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- Bombay, India VABB
Re: Problems with PM CDU
hi vybhav = you could try disconnecting the cdu usb and seeing if the exe is still not responding - ie run PMCDU without the hardware connected to the PC. If the program is still not responding, the issue is most likely non hardware related. If the exe works fine without the usb, then it could be a hardware config issue. Is FS running when you notice this?
1. check it the com number settings have changed in hardware manager, and the same number is in the cdi.ini file.
2. try uninstalling and reinstalling PM CDU
3. you mention that you.ve re installed the video driver... are you using nvidia? Not sure if this has any impact on the CDU exe.
4. Run Pm filecheck and see if the netdir and other settings are ok
5. Run PMCDU with and without FS running.
The idea would be to narrow down the possible causes by elimination.
By Holclo in forum MyCockpit Support:Replies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2009, 02:30 PM
By ryanf in forum PM General Q & AReplies: 44Last Post: 01-12-2009, 04:41 AM
By 737aqua in forum PM General Q & AReplies: 13Last Post: 04-26-2008, 09:21 PM
By Michael Carter in forum General Builder Questions All Aircraft TypesReplies: 11Last Post: 08-26-2007, 11:18 AM
By Andras in forum FS2Phidget UsersReplies: 9Last Post: 05-19-2005, 09:29 AM