Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Flightdecksoftware/PMDG737

Hey all!

As summer slowly fading away its time to get serious with the 737 project.During winter and spring i built my mip and glareshield...turned out great must say!
    Now to my question.
    Since ive deicided to go with flightdecksoftware i wonder how to use the pmdg737 as flight model and control it with expl. FDS FMC?

Im using fs9 on a vista computer

Have a nice one people!

Re: Flightdecksoftware/PMDG737

Tjena Lenne
    I use the FlightDeckSoftware suit for my 737 build and have followed the progress of development for about 2 years now.It's still a "work in progress" software, but since the last betas came this spring, we have a fully flyable software.
    Regarding using the PMDG as model, you wont gain anything else than a better looking external model, somthing you relly shouldnt care about when flying with a cockpitbuild (if you ask my opinion).
    We use a modified default 737-800 (FSX) that is correctly tuned to the softwares FMC and internal configuration. Hardwarevice you get support for more or less avery vendor out there. Can't remember if I have read anyone using the Flight Deck Solution FMC, but a post in the forum or a mail to info@flightdecksoftware.com should give you an answer fairly quick.

I use CPFlight, Opencockpits, leobodnar and Cockpitsonic hardware in my setup.

Feel free to ask about the software and setup in here as well, and I will try to help you out. Regarding my setup using FlightDeckSoftware you can follow my progress in this post:
    http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/show...07615#poststop

A more detailed "blog" is placed in simbuild forum at www.flightsim.no and is written in norwegian. You shouldn't have any problems with that

Re: Flightdecksoftware/PMDG737

Thanks for your reply!(Tackar för ditt svar)
    I belive i got a hole bunch of questions for you,do not know where to start
    First of all...im terrible with computers so i have really taken on a BIG challenge
    to go threw with this project...really needed something to do when i left
    my band erlier this year...oh well.

Will take alook at your blog and see the masterpiece!...you will here from me soon!

Take care.

I use the FlightDeckSoftware suit for my 737 build and have followed the progress of development for about 2 years now.It's still a "work in progress" software, but since the last betas came this spring, we have a fully flyable software.
    Regarding using the PMDG as model, you wont gain anything else than a better looking external model, somthing you relly shouldnt care about when flying with a cockpitbuild (if you ask my opinion).
    We use a modified default 737-800 (FSX) that is correctly tuned to the softwares FMC and internal configuration. Hardwarevice you get support for more or less avery vendor out there. Can't remember if I have read anyone using the Flight Deck Solution FMC, but a post in the forum or a mail to info@flightdecksoftware.com should give you an answer fairly quick.

I use CPFlight, Opencockpits, leobodnar and Cockpitsonic hardware in my setup.

Feel free to ask about the software and setup in here as well, and I will try to help you out. Regarding my setup using FlightDeckSoftware you can follow my progress in this post:
    http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/show...07615#poststop

A more detailed "blog" is placed in simbuild forum at www.flightsim.no and is written in norwegian. You shouldn't have any problems with that [/QUOTE]