Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Thumbs up Patience pays off

Hi,

Sometimes the progress of your project slows down. Usually there are not so pleasant reasons, but on occasion there is a good reason. Last year I ordered a 737 TQ from a new French company. They had a model ready but after showing it in Lelystad they asked if I would be interested in an upgraded model. I did and it took some extra time to get all the nice new details ready but finally, I got a perfect TQ. So patience payed off.

I've added some pics in my album.

JWS
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Patience pays off

I have read a lot about this throttle and from what i gathered almost as soon as the original tq was introduced they decided to build a far better product, even though i believe the original was superior. This is one of those items that really is worth the wait, enjoy your new throttle for many thousands of hours flight

Re: Patience pays off

Thank you Steve,

Well the first model was (very) good, especially if you use it at home (where you can be careful with it and know what to do and what not). But don't let your little nephew lay his hands on it. But when other people want to try it (or you want it in your full fledged rent-me-for-an-hour-or-so sim) you may need an sturdier thing, so they came up with more aluminum parts. Further more some nice gadgets like automated speed brake, great trim wheels, "self releasing" parking brake, etc. For me they also added some superior back lighting!

Yeah, she's a beauty. And check their website for some new goodies!

JWS
    Last edited by JWS; 05-25-2010 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Getting a better grade for my English ;-)