Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

A huge thanks and your thoughts?

I like most guys here, have either been or are going through a stage where you have a dream. In that search for knowledge to fulfill that dream, you stumble across other like-minded individuals. It is at this point with encouragement you realize that it maybe possible to turn your thoughts and wishes into reality and so the process of education and creation begins.

As for myself, I’m way back there at the starting line with the research and early experimentation. My head is in a spin with CAD, Electronics, Software and hardware etc. That’s on top of shifts, travel, family commitments and the occasional trip over the dog in the rush to complete something before tea. It is here, looking for solutions, that I have discovered new friends, acquaintances and this excellent forum, so thank you all.

I would like to give a special mention to two individuals who are very supportive to this hobby and helped a great deal with my research. They are: The Collections Officer at The Helicopter Museum – Western Super-mare Kathryn Sherrington, who has been busy climbing over their UH-1 armed with a clip board and tape measure and keeps me posted with emails and the other is Andy Robinson, Collections Officer Imperial War Museum Duxford. I was fortunate to meet Andy last week who was a great help and source of encouragement.

All this has made me realise how important these places are, and the wealth of knowledge and advice they provide. It is important not only to visit these places but also to spread the word of their existence and promote their use.

Maybe we could have a link from this forum to these excellent museums and they likewise? Your thoughts?

Bill

MyCockpit Support Staff

Re: A huge thanks and your thoughts?

Hi Bill, if you send the links to Matt Olieman via PM, he will probably put them in the links list for you.

A twin pot yoke base pivot for helicopter/fighter control is on the drawing board!!!

Cheers,
    Gwyn Perrett
    www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Last edited by Westozy; 05-02-2010 at 08:26 PM.

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!

Re: A huge thanks and your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Westozy View Post
    Hi Bill, if you send the links to Matt Olieman via PM, he will probably put them in the links list for you.

A twin pot yoke base pivot for helicopter/fighter control is on the drawing board!!!

Cheers,
    Gwyn Perrett
    www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    I will PM now, thanks.

I'm so looking forward to the 'twin pot yoke base pivot for helicopter/fighter control'