Header OpenCockpits
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    500+ This must be a daytime job Nick1150's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: What's the best indoor mini rc helicopter?

I have several indoor helis. Most of them E-sky, cheap quality, not something to say WOW, but with 90 euro you have fun and you can buy a new one if it totaly crashes the wall !!!!!

I have passed from bigger outdoor 3D helis too, like for instance Gaui Hurricane 550, which was an excelent choise for a beginner like me several years ago. I also tried R/C planes staring with Nextstar nitro and ending up to electric gliders which in my opinion give the most enjoyable and relaxing flying...

Given all these, I realised that the cheaper the toy is, the more fun you have with it, so to make the long story short, E-sky Lama or something similar for indoor, and for outdoor onle planes.

A video during my first steps of helis back in 2008...

2. Thanks AlexJ thanked for this post
    Flying The Light Stuff'

Thanks for the video Nick! What you did in your video is very much similar to how I used to practice. I started off with a Century heli, which was indoor/outdoor and cost £200, but just could not fly it as it was too light and too powerful, then I downgraded to the TY901 which is pretty stable if you strip the heli from all its 'heavy' add-ons (bought from the market for £20!!!)....

Now I have got into Eflite, it's excellent quality, VERY stable, easy to fly, cheap parts and very fun.

I have this setup:

Costs around £100 for helicopter + TX!

Excellent Deal.......

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Jarratt View Post
    Hi,

I have just bought a TY901 mini rc helicopter and has modified it for longer batter life by removing the LED's and would like to purchase a second indoor helicopter, does anyone have any good recommendations?

Kind Regards,

Alex
    $65.83 USD. Got to. zwavetech.ca/helicopter

Controlled using your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, the iHelicopter is the world’s coolest RC helicopter. 

Even before you start it, just by holding it in your hand you will love it. Meticulously crafted with stainless steel, the skeleton is robust to withstand even heavy falls from ceiling height. Covered with white-painted acrylic, the body is streamlined and beautiful. The iHelicopter is a true thing of beauty, just like the iDevices which you use to control it. 

Flying the iHelicopter is easy and a lot of fun. All you need to do is download the FREE controller App from the App Store and plug in the transmitter. The App features a band selection (A/B/C) which makes it possible to have 3 iHelicopters flying in the same area. You can use the app to perform a variety of movement, including left/right rotation, forward/back, hover and land. 

The iHelicopter is guaranteed to be the biggest hit on your Christmas gifts. Buy wholesale stock at even lower discounted price today. Even if you don’t plan to sell it, you can buy it as a gift for family or friends who have an Apple product. As always, this latest gadget of super awesomeness is brought to you by your source for hi-tech electronics. 
    Dave. zwavetech@gmail.com

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Ich habe 4-Kanal schöne große RC Hubschrauber mit einem gegenläufigen Doppel-Rotor-System ist im Gegensatz zu anderen
    RC Hubschrauber wirklich groß! Über 60 cm lang) mit einem beeindruckenden Auftritt. Bietet maximalen Spaß beim Fliegen innen und außen am besten für begginners. Er bewegt sich wie ein echter Hubschrauber.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12