10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

motorized TQ from CockpitSonic for 1250 EUR sale or trade for Engravity 737 CDU

I just bought the new TQ pro unit from revolution simproducts and have the previous TQ from CockpitSonic for sale. I have used it since the end of 2008 until now and is it for sale in good conditions. New price was 2500 EUR, so it is for half of it or I can trade it for CDU engravity
    Attached Images Attached Images

Executive Vice President, Administration, MyCockpit, Inc.

Re: motorized TQ from CockpitSonic for 1250 EUR sale or trade for Engravity 737 CDU

Quote Originally Posted by rtopinka View Post
    I just bought the new TQ pro unit from revolution simproducts and have the previous TQ from CockpitSonic for sale. I have used it since the end of 2008 until now and is it for sale in good conditions. New price was 2500 EUR, so it is for half of it or I can trade it for CDU engravity
    All the best with sale of product. As in past we have seen the sale being more sucessful if posted in our classified section as there are many users who specifically visit the classified section and do not necessarily see the forums.

The process is simple and just three steps. All you need to do is click on http://www.mycockpit.org/mcpclass/index.php and click on "Place Ad" and follow the instructions. Also would be a great idea to post the actual pictures of the TQ to give an indication of its present condition.

All the best again

Regards
    Vybhav
    Regards
    Vybhav

Re: motorized TQ from CockpitSonic for 1250 EUR sale or trade for Engravity 737 CDU

Is it still for sale?