Thread: Hello

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hello

Hello everyone,

My name is Stuart Cory and I have been working on my cockpit off and on for the past 10 years. I have gone through a number of versions from a simple joystick and monitor to the latest a two seat 737NG with 5 monitors and 4 computers. I have been using goflight modules for a number of years which have work great and integrated a real com bay from a 737-300 I got on EBay. I decided a few months ago to go to the next step. I have bought some panels for Opencockpits and updated my MIP. I was surprised how much of a difference it makes. I plan to replace other parts of the sim as time and money become available.

This is a great website to get new ideas and see what other people are doing in cockpit building. I will send photos as soon as I reassemble my mip with the new panels

Stu

2. Thanks Joe Cygan, Matt Olieman thanked for this post
    Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

Re: Hello

Welcome Stu. Always nice to see a new Cockpit Builder join our team. Thanks for the kind words regarding MyCockpit.org, lot's of fellow members have contributed and helped many other builders. The pics are fantastic and helpful, always nice to see other members projects, it helps even the seasoned builder

Glad you decided to join us and again Welcome!!!!

Super Moderator

Re: Hello

Welcome to mycockpit Stu!