Difference between Windows 7 RC and the Windows 7 RTM?

Hi friends

I was wondering what is the difference between the Windows 7 RC (Release Candidate) and the Final version of Windows 7 RTM?

I had both Windows 7 RC and Windows 7 RTM and I see no difference, except the default windows wallpaper.

Re: Difference between Windows 7 RC and the Windows 7 RTM?

Windows 7 is pre-release software, you get to see what is coming, and well see if the changes and corrections to the Beta testing, it works correctly. RTM means release to producers. This means that the code for Windows will be finalized and partners receive it and begin preparations for the launch of new computers.

Re: Difference between Windows 7 RC and the Windows 7 RTM?

RC is essentially a trial version. RTM is the gold version actually ends up being sold to the final product. various modifications repairs. that occur between RC and the final product. RC should be feature complete though. In other words the services are intended to be the same but the final build should be leaner and the bug worked. Many programs do not release the final version of the things that are compatible with the RTM date of Windows 7 will go on sale to the public in October. In some cases you may need that you are installing as an administrator. And some things that could really take things like the recovery partition that Windows 7 can be mounted on high-end versions