Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Thumbs up www.amevoice.com

but i found this very very useful...... here i got many computer based training manuals (CBT), Aircraft manuals like AMM, AOM, Avionics Manuals, AWL, AWM, CCOM, FCOM, FCTM, FH, FM, IPC, MEL/MMEL, MPD, NTM, Power Plant Manuals (EGH/PPBU/PPIPC), QRH, Technical Training Manuals (TTM), TSM, WBM & much more.

if anyone know any more site like this please let me know........

Hey when you checked "Pilot Zone" then i got the real things like Complete Set Of 15 Oxford Aviation JAA ATPL Training Manuals , Oxford Aviation Training - Complete CBTs for PPL - 11 DVDs , Airbus A320 Simulatorr Training, King Flight School Private Pilot 8 DVD Completed , ELECTRONIC ATPL QUESTION BANK & much more.....

www.amevoice.com

2. Thanks Adino, skino, No Longer Active thanked for this post

Re: www.amevoice.com

WOW

the spamers are getting tricky that post sounded abit off when it started with BUT... anyway I checked the link and unless it directed me to a comletely different website then was intended it is not as the post states.
    Mike G.

Angry Re: www.amevoice.com

Its your thinking whether you say it spam or whatever but the contents on that website is really beneficial for every Pilot & Engineer.. Look then say anything... Lets the member decide this. Ban me or delete this post if the moderators thinks i am spamming around.

I apologise I went and looked at the website for a third time and I will say that on the first time viewing the site it struck me as very colorful not what i was expecting for a place to download aircraft manuals. I re-read your post and went back to the site and clicked on the download section I only skimmed the titles and was instantly drawn to the middle section which showed Music Zone and Mobile Zone and Hollywood Movies. So i instantly thought yeah right this is not what you said it was. I STAND CORRECTED after reading your reply I of course went back and realised i made a mistake in calling your post spam. Please forgive me.
    Mike G.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    I apologise I went and looked at the website for a third time and I will say that on the first time viewing the site it struck me as very colorful not what i was expecting for a place to download aircraft manuals. I re-read your post and went back to the site and clicked on the download section I only skimmed the titles and was instantly drawn to the middle section which showed Music Zone and Mobile Zone and Hollywood Movies. So i instantly thought yeah right this is not what you said it was. I STAND CORRECTED after reading your reply I of course went back and realised i made a mistake in calling your post spam. Please forgive me.
    its ok sir......... Happy new year

This site looks great for the manuals and CBTs available. Does anyone know of any other sites like this?

Quote Originally Posted by bertie343 View Post
    This site looks great for the manuals and CBTs available. Does anyone know of any other sites like this?
    not sure if this is legal or moral for that matter, not sure if it is appropriate for mycockpit.org

But yet we have Airbus and Boeing manuals posted here? Isn't that considered in the same category as amevoice.com?